TOP 20 TWIN FLAME SIGNS
1. You feel a strange, inexplicable sense of “recognition” when you meet the person. This might manifest itself as déjà vu, or an unshakable feeling that you’ve known this person before, or are somehow “meant to be together.”
2. You have a feeling that they are going to play a very important role in your own development, without knowing when, why or how.
3. You’ve established an immediate, intense connection with them that is invigorating and shocking at the same time.
4. You feel as though you’ve finally found a “home” or safe place with the other person.
5. You are able to be your authentic self – warts and all – without the fear of rejection, persecution or judgment with them.
6. You both embody the yin and yang, in other words, your dark side is balanced by their light side, and their dark side is balanced by your light side.
7. You feel a sense of expansion with them, as though you are larger than your limited identity.
8. They make you a better person, and you make them a better person.
9. When together you are both bonded but free, attached but unattached. In other words, you still maintain your freedom even though you might be in a relationship with them.
10. You are finely tuned to their energy, and they are finely tuned to yours. This means that you are both very conscious of the present play of energy (whether happy or sad, angry or forgiving, open or withholding) present in the connection. You’re both therefore highly empathic with each other.
11. You feel as though you have been waiting for this person your entire life.
12. You both connect deeply and mirror each other’s values and aspirations for life beyond surface similarities.
13. You twin flame is a mirror of what you fear and simultaneously desire the most for your own inner healing. For example, if you are a highly-strung person, your twin flame will most likely be relaxed and messy. If you like to play the victim, your twin flame will be a strong character who refuses to give you pity or sympathy to perpetuate your complex. If you are creatively repressed, your twin flame will be a flourishing artist. In this way, our twin flames challenge and infuriate us but also teach us important lessons about our fears, core wounds and repressions.
14. No matter how many times you avoid or leave your twin flame, you’re always magnetically attracted back to them. (Don’t confuse this with abusive relationship complexes.)
15. One of you is more soulfully mature than the other, and often serves as the teacher, counselor or confidant within the relationship.
16. You are taught important life lessons such as forgiveness, gratitude, empathy and open-mindedness by them and with them.
17. Your connection is multi-faceted. In other words, your twin flame is likely your best friend, lover, teacher, nurturer and muse all at once.
18. Your twin flame doesn’t try to change you. They accept you for who you are and what stage you’re at, and encourage you to do the same for yourself (and vice versa).
19. You can be truthful with each other about anything.
20. Together, you both feel driven towards a higher purpose, whether spiritually, socially or ecologically.