For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.
How to Practice Mindfulness & Reduce Anxeity
1. Stay in the present moment.
There is no rule that says you have to be doing a million things at once. No where in the nonexistent life handbook is there a statement that tells you to worry about everything that has yet to happen.
2. Don’t analyze the situation.
Once you begin to analyze the situation, you’re creating an imaginary outcome.
3. Accept that there is only so much that can be done.
You can’t control everything, and you can’t go back in time and change anything. These are not bad things.
4. Trust in something bigger than yourself.
Trusting in something bigger than you let’s you focus on your tasks. You don’t have to worry about the how. You don’t have to get overwhelmed with the details.
5. Find the beauty in every moment, even the horrible ones.
Look for the lesson. There is beauty in horrible situations if you look at it objectively and you always have the option of removing yourself from my situation or person that drains your energy and brings you down – it’s liberating!
10 SPIRITUAL AWAKENING SYMPTOMS
There are many spiritual awakening symptoms. In fact, spiritual awakening symptoms are not only emotional but also psychological and even physical. Here are ten of the most common symptoms out there. See how many you can identify with:
- Feeling as though your life has changed forever
- Uncertainty and fear
- No longer liking what you once liked to do
- Extreme desire for solitude
- Feeling greater empathy for others
- More experiences of synchronicity
- Becoming more sensitive
- Going through bouts of anxiety and depression
- Asking questions such as “Why am I here?” and “What is my life purpose?”
- Thirst for truth and spiritual self-fulfillment
Exert from Spiritual Awakening: 10 Major Signs You’ve Discovered Your Soul Path via Loner Wolf