The Universe sends us directions through our intuition; and we receive them through an inner voice, a tug in the heart, a sense, a vibe, a deep inner thought, a feeling, a certain subtle knowing, an energy that directs us along the way. We each feel this intuition in a different way, and because it is subtle, it can be elusive. If we pay attention we can all feel it in the center of our hearts flowing through our veins, like a deep inborn guidance system wired to the Divine
Everything is energy. Your thought begins it, your emotion amplifies it and your action increases the momentum.
“If you are willing and prepared to summon the courage and humility to embark on this journey, the initial struggles will give way and become a gateway to immense beauty. You will begin to function from your core, from the center of your being, and you will experience security and joy from deep within yourself. This path is focused on finding this center, this deep inner well of spiritual reality that already exists within, your true potential for greatness.” ~Leigh Probst ..*
Artwork by www.parablevisions.com
When something bad happens you have three choices:
1. You can let it define you.
2. You can let it destroy you.
3. You can let it strengthen you.
The choice is yours.
There are many layers of ourselves that are within unity consciousness, we are the light and always have been. We are whole, we are divine and infinite, don’t be fooled by the illusions of this earthly life.
10 SPIRITUAL AWAKENING SYMPTOMS
There are many spiritual awakening symptoms. In fact, spiritual awakening symptoms are not only emotional but also psychological and even physical. Here are ten of the most common symptoms out there. See how many you can identify with:
- Feeling as though your life has changed forever
- Uncertainty and fear
- No longer liking what you once liked to do
- Extreme desire for solitude
- Feeling greater empathy for others
- More experiences of synchronicity
- Becoming more sensitive
- Going through bouts of anxiety and depression
- Asking questions such as “Why am I here?” and “What is my life purpose?”
- Thirst for truth and spiritual self-fulfillment
Exert from Spiritual Awakening: 10 Major Signs You’ve Discovered Your Soul Path via Loner Wolf